About Me is About You
This is George Junior and you are reading my first post on Medium so I want to thank you for that.
We are living in a time where everything is transforming at lightning speed so I will jump straight to the point.
I find myself often times studying or practicing inbound marketing, online branding, content writing and trading crypto.
Usually I get triggered by the positive changes with a significant impact on humanity. One of the things with massive, long term impact is the Distributed Ledger Technology with its well known Blockchain. So what did I do?
In March 2018 I started trading cryptocurrencies.
I went downhill on the 2018 bear market, held through the next top in the summer of 2019, freaked out on the crash caused by the pandemic in March 2020, witnessed China banning cryptocurrencies, got high when whales and institutions were accumulating and took off in 2021 along with missing huge opportunities on one side and getting damaged on the other.
Overall I multiplied my initial investment several times from 4 figures to 5 figures.
In these 4 years I have noticed a lot of dangerous activities in several areas:
Knowledge and Preparation:
- Misleading and misinterpreting information about blockchain, cryptocurrencies, trading, investing and projects
- Lacking micro and macro perspective when taking trading decisions
- Old and distorted views about industries, technologies and markets
Abilities and Understanding:
- Missing big opportunities or having massive loses by following the majority of people and opinions
- Holding, entering and exiting the market at the wrong time
- Bitcoin and other coins maximalists
- Biased traders, investors and influencers
- Hacks and thefts
- Rug pulls and scams
- Money laundering
Market and Opinion Manipulation:
- Fake news, paid news and hypes
- Pumps and dumps
- Buying tops
- Selling bottoms
- Getting burned in volatile markets
- Cryptocurrency bans
Trading and Market Psychology:
- Fear and greed
- Behavior during all-time-highs, crashes and all-time-lows
- Wasting time, money, relationships, opportunities and mental peace on fake news, scams and misinformation
- Unrealistic expectations
- Emotional destruction
Big successes and gains are achieved through proper research, in-depth analysis, good timing and emotional control.
What’s in for you?
Having all these, I decided to share with you all the practical knowledge, experience and understanding so you can build a strong foundation and take better decisions to improve your personal, professional and financial areas of life.
From consuming my content you will get:
- Objective, non-biased, holistic new approach which gets you ahead of the game
- Wide knowledge and in-depth understanding
- Grounded and rational perspective
- New trading and investment opportunities and possibilities
- Ability to minimize risks, increase odds for success and maximize gains
- Avoid scams, misinformation and misleading advice
- Better timing for holding, entering and exiting the market
- Self-confidence and self-reliance
- Emotional management
- Adaptation, preparation and realistic expectations for the next months and years
The content I am going to share is not only about trading.
It’s also about:
- Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Disrupted Industries and Sectors
- Crypto Projects
- Trading Techniques
- Investment Opportunities
- Market Psychology
- Trading Psychology
- Financial Education
- Metaverse and others.
All these can contribute significantly to your personal, professional and financial decisions depending on your knowledge, abilities and strengths.
These experiences and knowledge didn’t make me a millionaire (yet) and didn’t help me avoid all the potential problems, but they’ve helped me overcome failures with more victories which improved several life areas of mine overall. Because you cannot have positivity without negativity, but you can make positivity stronger.
Final points I want to make:
Don’t set unrealistic expectations.
Set small , fundamental expectations like learning trading techniques, understanding charts and markets, getting informed about industries and projects and strengthening the emotional control when trading small amounts to be able to handle later the bigger ones.
Always remember this TRUTH no matter what you do or what others are telling you:
There is no way or possibility to know 100% what is going to happen at a certain moment in time. You can only do the work to decrease your chances of being wrong and fail - minimizing risks - and increase your chances of being right and win - maximizing gains.
Stocks, cryptocurrencies or NFTs might seem a good investment, but the best investment you can start with is the one in yourself.
If you want to become more self-reliant, grab more opportunities and improve your major life areas follow me here where I post practical information and insights every week and on Twitter where I post news and updates every day.
The best is yet to come.
Until next time!